ALLasleep has created a washable hygienic mask that can be used for work or essential outings. It creates a kind of barrier against spittle inside and outside the mask. It prevents you from touching your mouth and nose. In order to maximize its effectiveness, the mask must be combined with good hygiene.
Our mask is
- Adjustable to maximize efficiency and comfort
- Made with a pocket to insert a filter that is water-resistant (change the filter after 4 hours or after each outing)
- Machine washable (wash the mask after each use)
- 98% cotton and 2% spandex so it’s soft for the face
With each mask is included 2 water-resistant filters. The filters can be washed (without softener) and reused but can't be put in the dryer. It is recommended to change the filter after 4 hours or after each outing.
For better protection cover the nose, mouth and chin.
ALLasleep cannot guarantee that wearing the mask will prevent you from contracting a virus since it is not adapted to a medical context. It is not effective to only wear a mask. Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of contracting or transmitting infection.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- Dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean high-touch surfaces frequently with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 9 parts water)